The 9th Annual Texas Mamma Jamma Ride will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2017, in charming historic Martindale. Your participation provides care and support for those fighting breast cancer in our Central Texas community.
Download Route Maps Below
Martindale Ride Day Preview
Preview Ride Day routes Saturday, August 19th. Mamma Jamma Ride Guides will support 15, 26 and 42 mile routes and Martindale Volunteer Fire Department will provide SAG. Meet at Three Rivers Community Church at 7 am and be ready to roll at 7:30 am.
One of our beneficiaries, Community Action Inc and Wings, will be onsite and be staffing one of the rest stops.
Supported Routes: 15, 26, and, 42 miles
Download Route Maps
- Fully supported distances of 15 and 31 miles.
- Unsupported rides of 45 and 60 miles.
- 15-mile Parmer Peddle map
- 31-mile Parmer Peddle map
- 45-mile (unsupported) Parmer Peddle map
- 60-mile (unsupported) Parmer Peddle map
Where To Meet
- Park and meet in the lot of former Goodwill store (corner of W Parmer and E Whitestone)
Free Beverage After the Ride
- Registered Riders will receive FREE beverage of their choice, courtesy of Mamma Jamma, at Red Horn Coffee House and Brew Co after the ride.
Join us the Leander Meander Training Ride. Fully supported, no drop, distances of 7, 21, and 32 miles. Beginner clinic too! Maps provided for unsupported distances of 45 and 58 miles. Start location is 204 W South Street, in Leander (Parking lot of Leander Independent School District office). Meet up at 7 am and roll at 7:30 am.
Download Route Maps Below
East Side Hills ride starts from Livestrong Building. Fully supported distances of 22 and 34 miles will be offered and maps for unsupported 48 miles provided. Mamma Jamma pal Bill Eby is convening this ride and Care Communities will host rest stop at Decker Elementary School.
Note: There is construction on Tillery St which is on the ride route. Our scouts have ridden all the routes and found no issues with either riding around the barricades or following the detour signs for the cars. The maps reflect the option of following detour signs. Ride leaders will make ride day decision whether to go through the construction zone or follow the detour around it.
Supported distances 22 and 34 miles; Unsupported 48 miles
Download Maps Below:
Round Rock & Roll
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Meet-up 7:00AM; Wheels down 7:30AM
- There will be supported routes of 12, 27, and 37 miles and an unsupported route of 48 miles.
- There is no rest stop on the 12 mile distance so riders should be sure to have full water bottles and snacks.
- Capital of Texas Team Survivor is hosting rest stop at Co Rd 100 & CO Rd 1660 for 27 and 37 mile riders.
Training Ride Kick-off!
- Meet Up: 7:00 am
- Wheels Down: 7:30 am
- Beginner Clinic
- Supported Distances 7, 20, and 29 miles
- Unsupported Distance 40 miles
Bike mechanics from Performance Bike South Lamar Store will be on site from 7:00 am to 9:00 am for pre-training ride bike checks and proper tire inflation instruction at beginner clinic.
Representatives from Mamma Jamma beneficiary Breast Cancer Resource Center will get the ride started with a brief overview of mission and services
Route Maps (Download)
Last Social Ride Before Training Ride Season!
Meet Social Ride hosts Rhonda Loeliger and Nada Lulic Saturday, May 6, 9:30 am at Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Company for Mamma Jamma Social Ride. Unsupported distances of 15 and 30 miles. Maps posted here (15 and 30) and copies provided at the ride.
Registered 2017 Riders treated to free post-social ride beverage courtesy of Mamma Jamma.
Texas Mamma Jamma Ride is proud to kick off 2017 with LUNAFEST, a traveling film festival of short films about women, by women filmmakers. Mamma Jamma riders love LUNA bars and we will have a big supply of them at the 9th Annual Texas Mamma Jamma Ride on Saturday, September 23 in Martindale, Texas.